- I have started making a yummy smoothie for breakfast lately.
- 1 cup OJ (I use Trop 50 because it only has 50 calories)
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 ice cubes
- **You can use fresh fruit instead of frozen, I just didn't have fresh fruit. You can also use flavored Greek yogurt instead of plain. I just can't really eat flavored Greek yogurt because it has too much sugar and it makes me feel bad.
- I also found a nifty ranch dressing recipe on Pinterest. I tried it today and it was pretty good.
- 1 container of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 packet of Ranch dipping powder
- **Eat with vegetables of your choice!
- I'm still working out at least five, sometimes six, days a week. I've gotten away from the elliptical and am now doing an arc trainer everyday. The arc trainer burns more calories than the elliptical. In an hour's time, I have typically burned 700 calories. I'm also doing the bike now for about 30 minutes.
- I went out for my 23rd birthday last week and went to Jacksonville, Florida, and was able to wear shorts and tucked in tank tops and cute sandals and felt completely comfortable. It was a great feeling! (See above)
- I am doing weights fairly religiously. I'm up to 70 crunches on the ab chair thing and I do leg weights every other day. I should probably start doing arm weights to tone my arms up, but I always feel awkward.
- If you ever have questions about my weight loss that I may not have addressed, feel free to email me at email@example.com. I have no problem with answering any of your questions!
Friday, July 20, 2012
Tidbits of Info
Posted by Michelle at 3:18 PM