Believe you can, and you will.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Work Out Routine

Working out is essential to losing weight. You don't have to work out for hours on end to see results, but an hour is a good amount of time to get your fitness on!

When I first started, I was just walking on a treadmill for 30 minutes until I got my stamina up because let's face it, I had never stuck to working out before and was sadly out of shape. I was also only working out maybe twice a week.

Not long after I got started working out and seeing results, I started working out for at least an hour, I started using the elliptical and treadmill and started working out more times a week. The results started to really show.

After using the elliptical one time, I fell in love. It's by far my favorite piece of work out equipment.

----------

Now that my stamina is up, I tend to work out for at least an hour and a half, at least five or six times a week.

These are my various workout routines for the gym.

Routine One -- Elliptical for an hour, on Aerobic Workout, resistance 3
Routine Two -- Elliptical for an hour, on Aerobic Workout, resistance 2
                         Treadmill for 30 minutes, incline 6, speed 3.5
Routine Three -- Elliptical for 45 minutes, on Aerobic Workout, resistance 3
                          Treadmill for 15 minutes, incline 6, speed 3.5
Routine Four -- (for my lazy days) Elliptical for 30 minutes, on Aerobic Workout, resistance 2
                         Treadmill for 30 minutes, incline 6, speed 3.5

Sometimes I do a variation of these, depends on my mood. One key to working out and not hurting yourself or being super sore the next day is knowing your limits and knowing what you can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment